Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for your advice and comments on my last post! I tried cups and he is definitely using them for water now, but the second formula touched his lips in a sippy cup he scrunched up his little nose and pushed it away. I had the same results with Mark giving him the formula. He aint no fool!!! Mama's milk is just yummier. I am sure we could power through it, but I am pretty sure that it is not worth the effort. He is 9 1/2 months old already and eating all solid food that he is offered so he won't die if he has to stretch out the time between nursings when needed. He has in fact gone up to seven hours without nursing a few times over the past week. I think it is just that time when they slow down on the milk and pick up on the solids. So thanks again for the help!

Here is a cute video of Olly dancing:









4 comments:

Tiffany Lindsey said...

Really really stinkin cute Olly!! I love his little hip circles and how he almost loses control and has to stop. That totally made me smile. I'm so jealous that Mom is going to be there soon to kiss and love on the boys. I told her to shower them with kisses for me. ): Hopefully soon....Love you!!!!!

Heather said...

I thought I said to stop it!

Mrs. Bailey said...

ohhhh! so cute! :) glad things are better . . . hang in there. 1 year is right around the corner - i SWEAR everything gets easier at a year! :)

The Armstrong's said...

Looks like a fun day at the park. Great pictures- the boys are so stinkin cute.