Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Way too long!

So it has been way too long since I posted anything. Brief update...boys are good, I am good, Mark is good. Just kidding!

Fritz is almost four years old. Yikes! He is still imaginative, fun and kind hearted. He still loves Thomas the Train and all his friends, but is really into his huge collection of Hot Wheels, but what boy isn't. He loves the pool, playing with his friends and helping me around the house.






Olly is almost 17 months. I still feel like he is a baby, but I know he is totally a toddler now. He is adventerous, feisty and so lovable! He talks and or babbles all the time and loves to play cars with his big brother.



I did my first sprint triathlon in the beginning of the month and loved it! I did better than I thought I would and am doing another one in August. Perhaps I should consider a little makeup next time...for picture purposes!



Mark is working and being a great dad for the boys! He helped out a lot with Fritz's t-ball practices and games. It was really fun to see them on the field together.











4 comments:

Tiffany Lindsey said...

I am so glad I got to meet Olly and spend time with the boys. The only downer was that my boys weren't there too! Next time... And I am so proud of you for reaching your tri goals! I brag about you all of the time and can't wait to see you finish another!!! Love you!!!!!! Miss you!!!!!

Jeannine Hirtle said...

WONDERFUL pictures! Ok, Fritz totally looks like you and Olly looks so much like Mark! Those are two precious kids y'all have!!!!! It was great seeing Mark and the boys at baseball!! And you look wonderful! I am so proud of you too (like Tif said). I brag you about all the time too!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! Thanks for posting.

Mrs. Bailey said...

ohhhh! fritz is getting so grown up looking! wow! he is a cutie! and little ollie is so stinkin' cute!
you go girl! wow! i wish i could get motivated to do something like that! :) maybe soon!
sounds like you guys are doing really well! sure would love to see you sometime! maybe we could make a date! :) miss ya!

Jennifer McHam said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love the t-ball! I can't wait to get T into t-ball!!!!!