Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fritz is Four!

Fritz William turned four on August 11! He had a great gymnastics party the weekend before and a little family celebration on the actual day. It will definitely be a party that he will remember for a while. He got some great gifts from all his friends and a big boy bike from Mark and I. My dad and I even attempted a Thomas cake on his actual birthday. Here are some pictures.






Olly is getting so smart and his personality is really adorable. He understands everything and really likes to help around the house. His favorite chore is feeding the dogs before dinner. He waddles the big dog bowl across the kitchen and sometimes gets it to the floor before spilling...and sometimes not. I am amazed by his vocabulary since Fritz took a long time to really start talking.





I completed triathlon number two this past weekend and really enjoyed it. It was so much more fun since I new what to expect. A group of great girls did it with me including my newly prego sister-in-law, Andrea. So kuddos to her for completing it. I think I am going to fit one more in at the end of October before the tri season wraps up. I love having a goal to work toward. It makes exercise a lot more fun!


I think the grown ups had just as much fun as the kids at the party! Here is Daddy John dusting off his old moves.



2 comments:

The Armstrong's said...

Way to go on the TRIATHALON! Happy B-Day Fritz! 4 years old...WOW! Love the pictures, and Olly is growing like a weed, so cute.

Tiffany Lindsey said...

Oh man! Way to go Daddy John! That's really freakin impressive! The party looked like a blast, wish we could have been there to celebrate. And I'm still really blown away by your Thomas cake. Love it!