Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cracks Me Up!

Here is a cute video of Olly and Fritz laughing. Apparently me throwing grapes up and catching them in my mouth is hilarious!

I got a glimpse into a little boy's brain today when Fritz found a lighter and asked "what's this Mom?" I grabbed it quickly and said that it makes fire and is very dangerous and he should never touch it. He replied very excitedly, "oh fire...let's make fire let's make fire!" Oh geez! I can remeber how cool lighters and matches seemed when I was a kid. I am going to need to spot check the house for all flammable materials!

2 comments:

Tiffany Lindsey said...

Love it! Your babies always have the most hearty, genuine laughs! And you were a total pyro when you were little. I still remember a neighbor walking you home one day because they found you at the end of the cul-de-sac, in the woods, with matches and they thought you were going to start a fire! Crazy girl..

Mrs. Bailey said...

that is the best laugh! :) seriously, i watched it like 10 times! too sweet! :)